- Coastal Kayak named as the Best Family Attraction in the state of Delaware by the Trip Advisor company Vacation Rentals.com November 2014
- Washington Post highlighted Coastal Kayak’s Instruction and Tour Program. Read article here!
- Coastal Kayak eco-tours featured in NAI’s Legacy magazine Sept/Oct 2008
- Listed as a “Seashore Surprise” AAA World July/August 2008
- Picked as one of “10 fun things to do at the beach” 2001 Beach Guide by Washington Post and again in a Road Trip section July 2008
- Included in Philadelphia Inquirer’s article about the “7 Delights of the Delmarva” July 2006
- Listed as a “Wetland Warrior” Outdoor Delaware Fall 2005
- Highlighted in The Good Life section of Style magazine July/August 2003
- Listed as one of America’s most wanted “get out there” adventures. Travel Holiday Magazine June 2000
- Coastal Kayak eco-tours highlighted in Mid-Atlantic Travel Magazine Spring/Summer 1999
- Coastal Kayak spotlighted in Post Travel Plus section of the New York Post November 1998
Submit your review
Great trip for beginning and experienced kayakers. Lots of wildlife, and our guide Sarah was very knowledgeable. Perfect for all ages.
The staff was incredible. Very knowledgeable of their equipment and the water surrounding the location. As we were renting the kayaks for the week and taking off site, they told us where the local put ins were, what to see and provided a map. As we were also taking out on the ocean, they provided us with instructions for surf launching and beaching.
The equipment was great - High end Ocean Kayak and Wilderness Systems kayaks. We rented 2 Ocean Kayak Scramblers and based on their hull ID # these kayaks were brand new 2017 models.
The Bald Cypress Tree Eco-Tour was a great, relaxing experience. Good times were had by all!
My sister and I have wanted to kayak at the beach for years. Coastal Kayak has friendly and helpful staff. We choose a two hour guided tour through the back bay. Our tour guides made the trip they were very knowledgable and fun to share this trip with. I would do this over and over. You will love it.
We had a superb time today at the Assateague tour. Both guides were very professional and excellent. Chris made it be wonderful experience for us.
We took the Little Assawoman back bay tour. Our guide couldn't have been better! It was our first time on a kayak and he was very patient and explained things well. Highly recommend!!
Mitch and Katie (and everyone else) were great! My wife and I and our four boys (18-25 years old) rented kayaks from Coastal Kayak and had a great time. We came back a little late but they only charged us for one hour - no questions asked. We'll definitely be back the next time we visit Bethany Beach!
My wife and I just took two sailing lessons with Coastal Kayak and we had a wonderful time. The instructor was excellent and very good at explaining things clearly. Everyone is friendly and their location can't be beat. The water was warm and the wind was reliable. Many thanks.
We just returned from a beautiful paddle with Jim. The fall winds are howling, so we stayed in the canals, but what fun! Jim was a great guide- informed, patient, skilled. We had a great time!
Thanks for a great family morning of kayaks and SUPs!!
You guys are great!
Submitted via fb on July 18